Welcome to a new year for PeerStreet! It is poised to be a big 2016. To see where we are headed, let’s take a moment to reflect on where we have been and all that was accomplished during the past year. It was a year of tremendous growth and momentum, and these were just some of the highlights:
- As of December 31st, PeerStreet funded $42 million of loans through the platform.
- PeerStreet funded loans secured by 104 properties.
- PeerStreet returned nearly $14 million in principal to investors with zero losses.
- The platform launched out of invitation-only and is now open to all accredited investors.
More Press for PeerStreet
We also received very positive press throughout the year:
- CNBC features PeerStreet and our investors in: “Big Short” Hero Goes Long Mortgage Start-up”
- Crowdfund Insider calls PeerStreet “A Real Shining Star“
- WORTH magazine describes us as “The Disruptors”
- The San Diego Union-Tribune says “PeerStreet Brings Real Estate Investing to MainStreet”
We look forward to an EVEN bigger 2016. There is much to come this year and we are very excited to build on this trajectory of rapid growth. We encourage you to subscribe to this blog and follow PeerStreet on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay on top of all the milestones to come.
Get started today with PeerStreet