- Will I get into every loan that matches my investment criteria?
- How will I know that an automated order was placed for me?
- How will my money be invested with Automated Investing?
- How does the allocation process work for Automated Investing?
- How much money do I need in my account to be eligible for an automated order?
- What is Automated Investing?
- How can I diversify my portfolio of real estate loans using PeerStreet?
Cash Offer Loans
- Can I make automatic deposits every week or month?
- What do the property types mean?
- What do the loan strategies mean?
- How do I interpret the status of my loan?
- Why do PeerStreet investments have multiple series?
- How long does it take to close a loan once it’s fully funded?
- What are some of the differences between making an investment in debt versus equity in real estate?
- What is a bridge loan?
- If typical mortgage rates are below 5%, how is PeerStreet able to offer loan investments with an average APR of 6-9%?
- Are the Notes issued by PeerStreet secured?
- How will rising interest rates impact PeerStreet loans?
- Can I purchase whole loans on PeerStreet?
- What are the advantages of investing in a PeerStreet rather than making a loan investment directly through a lender?
- Am I investing directly in a property?
- What is the minimum investment amount on PeerStreet?
- How long can a loan stay on PeerStreet?
- What types of real estate loans are available for investment on PeerStreet?
- Why do borrowers accept higher borrowing rates?
- What’s the general profile of a PeerStreet loan?
- How do PeerStreet returns compare to other debt investments?
- Can I have multiple accounts on PeerStreet?
- Why does PeerStreet need my Social Security Number or Taxpayer ID Number?
- Can I select my own investments?
- For how long do I have to commit my capital?
- Can I invest on PeerStreet as a foreign investor?
- Can I sell my PeerStreet investments?
- What types of investors currently participate on PeerStreet?
- How can I fund my PeerStreet account?
- How do I know if I am an accredited investor or not?
- If I already have an IRA set up with SD IRA Services, do I have to set up a second account with them to invest on PeerStreet?
- How do I withdraw funds from my self-directed IRA?
- How do I fund my self-directed IRA?
- What types of accounts are eligible for transfer into a self-directed IRA?
- Will PeerStreet reimburse for any fees associated with opening a self-directed IRA?
- What are the fees associated with opening a self-directed IRA?
- What is a self-directed IRA?
- Can I invest in PeerStreet loans through a tax-deferred retirement account?
Underwriting & Asset Management
- What are the potential costs incurred in the event of a workout or foreclosure?
- With loans that have a construction component, how does PeerStreet manage construction reserves?
- Does PeerStreet require lenders to keep “skin in the game?”
- How does PeerStreet handle potential loan defaults?
- Who services PeerStreet’s loans?
- What is PeerStreet’s due diligence process for loans it puts up for investment?